The world is complex and rapidly changing. Our children’s lives reflect that complexity. Technological innovations, access to the abundance of information, and preparing students for the world of tomorrow are constantly on the minds of today’s teacher.
Educational experiences inspire a child to develop a passion for learning. I believe that through teaching optimism, curiosity, and perseverance, we can enliven new thinking skills and lay lifetime foundations for happiness, success, engagement with life, leadership, and world citizenship.
I am happy to share my experience in collaboratively designing strategies for educators to create sustainable and positive change. Topics include:
– Collaborative Inquiry
– Peer Leadership
– A Scaffolded Approach to Inquiry-Based Learning
– Teaching 21st Century Skills
– Twitter as a Professional Development Tool and Creating Your PLN
– Technology Enhanced Teaching
– Creating Authentic Student-Driven Work: Inquiry, Voice & Choice, and Structure.
I am available in person or online depending on your needs.
Please contact me for further details.